6 Petal Slimming Diet was developed by Anna Johansson, a nutritionist from Sweden. Most likely, this opportunity to get rid of extra pounds will appeal to anyone who does not like to limit themselves in the amount of food and those who will quickly achieve the desired result.
At first glance, Anna Johansson's diet with 6 petals may seem very simple. After all, it is based on the principle of eating products from a group on each of the six days. For example, one day you can eat only vegetables, another day only meat, etc. However, the order of use of certain products plays a leading role in the process of destruction of adipose tissue, stimulation of metabolism and removal of decay products from the body. The maximum effect on the reduction of fat reserves thus depends precisely on compliance with the rules of the system.
Dietary principle 6 petals
The 6-petal diet has the simplest menu: you only need to eat six food groups. These are vegetables, cottage cheese, grains, fish, chicken, fruits. You can add salt, herbs, spices to food (but only natural)! With protein, fats begin to break down intensively, so the weight drops as quickly as possible. It is possible, while following a diet of six petals, in a few days to include raw and baked vegetables in the diet, but without sauce, in its pure form.
You can also eat chicken without restrictions in your day, so starvation with such a diet is simply out of the question. During the curd day, it is allowed to include a small amount of skimmed milk in the menu. As for water, it should be consumed without restrictions - the more, the better. On the sixth day you can drink freshly squeezed juice, but not from high-calorie fruits (these include grapes, bananas, melons).
On all days, almost without restrictions, it is permissible to drink herbal tea without sugar. You can pre-order several different or even a set of herbal teas. You can choose a cleansing tea or one that just tastes better. The most important thing is to make sure that there are no artificial flavors in it.
Psychological basis of diet
Among many nutritionists and regular users, Johansson's diet is called "6 petals". She owes this to her psychological component, which is formed as a result of visual perception of the image of a flower with six petals, on each of which the daily menu is signed. Such a picture is hung on the refrigerator, and at the end of each day the petal comes off. This system aims to create positive motivation to lose weight during the entire weight loss process, as well as the desire to reach the goal, which increases as the end of the process approaches. At the same time, self-discipline also increases, and the likelihood of collapse is virtually eliminated.
Dietary restrictions with six petals
Regarding the diet with six petals, the reviews will no doubt be positive if absolutely all the requirements set by nutritionists are followed. First of all, it is necessary to exclude cakes from the diet (except cereal bread), sugar, chocolate, cocoa, butter, sausages, smoked meat, canned food. All products must be fresh, without preservatives.
Water, tea, juice can be consumed between meals, and it is not recommended to "wash down" food during a meal - it slows down digestion. The portions should be small, but you can eat quite often - up to six times a day.
Of course, each of the readers may have a question - will there be any discomfort in being able to eat one type of product during the day? Perhaps, and even most likely, you would like to eat something tasty, as is usually the case. But then you will not experience hunger, as is the case with other diets. And, as the noticeably built lucky say, the effectiveness of the technique is felt very quickly!
Diet six petals: a sequence of mono-diets
- First day - fish dishes. On this day, it is recommended to eat fish of any variety in boiled, baked or steamed form. You can not fry it. It is allowed to add spices, a little salt and herbs to dishes. The use of fish soup will also be helpful.
- Second day - vegetables. The diet on this day should be only vegetables. They can be eaten raw, cooked salads, stewed. It is allowed to add mild spices to ready meals. Natural vegetable juice can also be prepared and consumed. However, canned and pickled foods should be excluded.
- Third day - poultry meat. On the third day, you should eat only poultry meat, preferably chicken. To do this, separate the fillet and steam, cook or bake. You still need to avoid fried foods. You can add a small amount of spices, herbs and salt to the meat. It is also good with a serving of chicken broth.
- Fourth day - grain. To this day, dishes based on a variety of cereals are recommended. It can be all kinds of cereals, bran bread, bread.
- Fifth day - cottage cheese menu. On the fifth day, all dairy and sour milk products with a low fat percentage are allowed. It can be milk, fermented baked milk, kefir, yogurt, cottage cheese, cheese. At the end of the diet, such a diet is very useful both in terms of the content of the substances necessary for the body and in terms of maintaining a normal mood due to a balanced composition.
- Sixth day - fruits. This day is the last and the menu should consist of unsweetened fruit. They can be prepared in the form of salads, purees and juices.
Detailed diet menu
Our ladies, when putting together menu recipes for weight loss, are very inventive and often do not follow the restrictions very clearly, which, incidentally, is a prerequisite for a diet. Therefore, it is better to give an example of a detailed diet for the day so that everyone can get an idea of how to eat.
The first day:
- 8: 00 - boiled sea bass fillet (you can use cod, hake, pikeperch);
- 11: 00 - low-fat fish, baked in the oven with dill and parsley;
- 14: 00 - fish soup (you can add shrimp and rapana meat to fish) without vegetables;
- 17: 00 - fish cooked in a double boiler;
- 20: 00 - boiled pikeperch with spices.
Between meals - green, black, herbal tea without sugar.
- 8: 00 - Jerusalem artichoke, turnip or carrot, grated;
- 11: 00 - vegetable stew or puree without oil (in its own juice);
- 14: 00 - stewed cabbage with boiled potatoes;
- 17: 00 - beets, carrots cooked in a double boiler;
- 20: 00 - raw vegetables.
Between meals: vegetable juice, green and black tea.
- 8: 00 - boiled chicken fillet;
- 11: 00 - chicken breast baked in foil with spices;
- 14: 00 - white meat soup with roots and herbs;
- 17: 00 - chicken cooked on the grill (or grill);
- 20: 00 - boiled chicken fillet.
Between meals: chicken broth, tea.
- 8: 00 - porridge boiled in water from cereals;
- 11: 00 - buckwheat porridge cooked in water (with spices);
- 14: 00 - rice porridge or rice (on the water);
- 17: 00 - oatmeal on the water with the addition of seeds (not more than 50 grams);
- 20. 00 - buckwheat porridge with herbs.
Between meals: herbal tea.
- 8: 00 - low-fat cottage cheese + yogurt (natural);
- 11: 00 - cottage cheese (1% fat) with the addition of milk;
- 14: 00 - cottage cheese (5% fat) without additives;
- 17: 00 - cottage cheese with kefir;
- 20: 00 - low-fat cottage cheese without additives.
Between meals: you can drink 1 glass of milk, tea without restrictions.
- 8: 00 - two red apples, a cup of black coffee;
- 11: 00 - a banana;
- 14: 00 - a small bunch of grapes and an orange;
- 17: 00 - three kiwis;
- 20. 00 - two green apples.
Between meals, fresh fruit juice, herbal decoction, tea.
If desired, you can supplement the fruit day with juice from superfruits - for example, mangosteen, acai, goji, noni. This will give you energy and vitamins. Concentrates should be diluted with water.
The diet with 6 petals can be repeated after 2 weeks.
Pros and cons of the diet with 6 petals
Despite the monotonous diet, the petal diet does not cause fatigue. There is also no psychological dissonance, which is often observed with a monotonous diet. Within six days, the body consistently receives useful products that contain vitamins, microelements and amino acids that are necessary for life. In one week you can lose 6 extra kilos.
The 6-petal diet is not suitable for those who work. Frequent fractionated meals with special foods take a lot of time, so it is better to apply the technique while on vacation. Nutrition under this system is not recommended for breastfeeding mothers, pregnant women, people with liver disease.
The way out of diet with six petals
During the diet with six petals, people do not experience hunger, so special preparation to leave the diet is not required. It is not recommended in the early days to eat fried, smoked and fatty foods (or better to give it up completely), drink carbonated beverages, alcohol.
If you are worried about whether your body is getting all the nutrients it needs, you can supplement your diet with a good multivitamin.
Diet 6 petals: results
The diet with 6 petals has amazing results! The Association of Dietitians, which oversees the progress of voluntary trials with fifteen participants, unanimously decided on the official recognition of this technique. It was also found that the volunteers who followed Johansson's 6-leaf diet significantly improved their health indicators. Women, who made up the majority of the group, lost up to 800 grams a day, and they were doing well at the same time. Many have improved complexion, liveliness and good mood appeared.
The menu with 6 petals of the diet can be seen in the picture, and it is also recommended to study the video materials with detailed recommendations from dietitians.